New Lane Station stands amidst some of the most beautiful scenery West Lancashire has to offer. It serves the rural farming community and several small villages dotted about the surrounding countryside. Martin Mere wetland centre is situated about a mile from the station and is well worth a visit.
New Lane Station
SD 427131 – for a map visit www.streetmap.co.uk and enter the grid reference.
- Unstaffed station
- Trains to Southport, Bolton & Manchester
- Shelters on platforms
- Additional seating on platforms
- Buses are available in the village – click here for bus timetables
- Rail User Group – Ormskirk, Preston & Southport Travellers Association
- Friends of Station group – contact Brian Haworth on 01254 386579